Are you a freenet creator or a wanna-be creator looking for a way to create an ssh server on your VPS, so that you can create VPN-free internet files using your own VPS?
If so, then you have come to the right place, here in this article I am going to show you how to create an ssh server on your VPS for free internet, but first let me explain:
What is a VPS?
- VPS/Visual Private Server is a multi-tenant cloud hosting in which virtualized server resources are made available to an end user over the internet via a cloud or hosting provider.
What is a VPN?
- VPN/Visual Private Network is a mechanism for creating a secure connection between two networks. VPN is able to secure your public network from spyware, hackers, the government, or any other organizations who are trying to collect your information.
how to create an ssh server on your VPS?
- in order to create an ssh account on your VPS, you will first need a VPS. you can purchase a VPS or use a free VPS just like the one I will be using here.
create a VPS from any of the VPS cloud providers above, and create a Ubuntu/Debian Visual Machine (VM). it must be:
- Ubuntu (18.04/20.04 Server x86_64) or
- Debian (8/9 Server x86_64)
- After creating the VM you need to setup the fire wall and open all ports on your VPS.
After setting up your firewall and opening all your ports log in to your VPS using the IP Address provided when you were creating your VM on your VPS cloud provider via juice ssh (on Android)/putty (on PC).
Once logged in to your VPS type:
to become a root user, then type:
apt-get update -y; apt-get upgrade -y; wget https://raw.githubusercontent.com/jenbhie/SSH-PLUS-MANAGER/main/Plus; chmod 777 Plus; ./PlusCopied!
To install an SSHPlus-manager script, for more info.
When done installing the SSHPlus-manager script type:
The script will open like in the image above, now we need to set up the following ports:
- port 8080 (Squid Proxy)
- port 443 (SSL tunnel)
- port 80 (Dropbear)
To do that just select option 10 and click enter.
- type 2 and enter (for squid proxy). type 8080 on the port and click enter.
- type 3 and enter (for Dropbear). type 80 on the port and click enter.
- type 6 and enter (SSL tunnel). type 443 on the port and click enter.
It will be like this when done (don’t worry if squid proxy gives you an error it will work without it)
- type 8 and click enter (to go back)
- type 1 and click enter (to create the user)
you will be asked to create a username, password, days limit, and the maximum number of users. put any of your own information.
Now on your Phone open any VPN app on which you want to create your free internet connection. for this example, I am going to use an HTTP injector app.
Once you have opened the HTTP injector app, select the settings icon on the top right corner of your screen, and select secure shell (SSH).
Edit like this:
- SSH host SSL (put your VPS IP Address)
- SSH port (443)
- Username (the username you created above)
- Password (the password you created above)
When done go back and under the server name indication (put your SNL bug host)
When done, click Start