- Tiny 11 is a lite version of windows 11 customized by NTDev, it is made such that it can be installed on any 64-bit processor system with at least 2GB of ram and 8GB of memory storage.
Advantages of tiny 11?
- It’s faster than windows 11
- It can be installed on old computers.
- Takes less space
- It comes with fewer Apps (only 13 apps including windows security)
- Boots fast
disadvantages of tiny 11?
- There is a security risk since it was modded by people, who we don’t know their intentions.
Requirements to install tiny 11?
- PC/laptop (obviously)
- Tiny 11 ISO
- 8GB/Higher USB
- 8GB/Higher storage (recommended 10GB)
- 2GB/Higher ram
How to download tiny 11?
Click the above button, it will take you to the tiny 11 download page. Under the download options, click ISO image and click 22H2 Beta1 as shown in the images above. tiny 11 will start downloading.
How to install tiny 11?
- To install or boot tiny 11 on your PC/laptop you will need to download tiny 11 and refus.
- Refus is a software that will help you create the tiny 11 bootable USB
Creating a tiny 11 bootable USB
Once you have downloaded both Refus and tiny 11, run Refus.
- Under Device (select your USB)
- On the right side of Boot Selection (click select, browse to where you have saved your downloaded tiny 11 IOS, and click on it.
- Make sure your partition scheme is correct and click Ready.
The Bootable USB will be created and it will look like this once it’s done.
Booting tiny 11 on your PC/Laptop
Restart your PC with the bootable USB on it and enter the boot menu, the boot menu keys depend on your manufacturer for example.
- F9 for HP
- F12 for Lenovo & Dell
For your pc, if not the same as the ones listed above search the boot menu for (your pc name or brand).
Once done selecting the USB from your boot menu, It will open the tiny 11 installer which looks identical to that of the original win 11.
click next to continue
Select the Drive/partition you want to install your tiny 11 on and click next.
wait for the process to complete like this. your PC might restart after this so don’t worry.
now you will be asked questions like
- your username and password
- security preferences
After you are done setting up your profile it will take you to the tiny 11 desktop