As the internet continues to expand and evolve, so do the methods for accessing and sharing information. One of the most commonly used protocols for transferring data over the internet is HTTP, which stands for Hypertext Transfer Protocol.
While HTTP provides a reliable and efficient means of transferring data, it is not without its vulnerabilities. In some cases, users may want to unlock, sniff, or decrypt HTTP custom HC files to access information that would help them to create their own files for free internet. In this blog post, we’ll show you how to unlock/sniff/decrypt HTTP custom HC files for free in 2023
- A rooted Android phone
- HTTP custom app
- Working HC file
- game guardian app
- decrypt v3.0 file
Download the following to unlock/sniff/decrypt HTTP custom HC files
unlock/sniff/decrypt HTTP custom HC files
Step 1: Install and open game guardian
click on the game Guardian download link above to download it.
- After downloading the game Guardian app install and open it
Step 2: unlock/sniff/decrypt HTTP custom HC files
- with the game guardian opened go to the HTTP custom app and open it.
- on HTTP custom select the + sign.
- select open config and navigate to where you have saved your file.
- select the file and click connect
- Select the GG icon on the screen
- Select the HC icon
- Select the 3 dots and browse to where you have saved the downloaded Decrypter v3.0 file and select it.
- Select next
- Select menu
- select HTTP custom
- Dump v1
- If Dump v1 does not work, try Dump v2
- wait for a moment and your file will be decrypted.
Done, now copy and create your own file
In conclusion, unlocking, sniffing, and decrypting HTTP custom HC files can be useful for accessing information that would otherwise be hidden or for ensuring privacy and security. However, it is useful to those who want to create their own files and are in need of the payload or SNI bug host used to create the files.