Configuring UDP on HTTP Custom for free internet is very simple, but first, let us understand a bit about UDP
- Within computer networking, the User Datagram Protocol (UDP) stands as a fundamental communication protocol within the Internet protocol suite. Its primary function is to facilitate the transmission of messages between hosts on an Internet Protocol (IP) network.
- Unlike certain protocols, UDP operates without the need for preliminary communication to establish communication channels or data paths within an IP network.
- UDP is very useful in terms of getting fast, secure, and free internet
Using VPN applications that allow custom UDP like HTTP Custom we can take advantage of that function and use UDP for free internet
Step 1: Creating an UDP account
- As you scroll down the page, carefully choose a country where you want to create your server. It’s crucial to ensure that the selected server is online and not at full capacity. Once satisfied, click on “Create” to proceed with the server creation.
- Under the username field, input any username of your choice, and do the same for the password. Complete the process by verifying that you’re not a robot and clicking on “Create Now.”
- After successfully creating your server, scroll down and click on “Copy to HTTP Custom.” This step is crucial for the next part of the configuration.
Step 2: Configuring UDP on HTTP Custom Application
First, let’s open the HTTP Custom application, If you don’t have the HTTP Custom application installed, download it from the Play Store or use the link below.
- Open the app and click on “UDP Custom.”
- Paste the previously copied configuration under the SSH section within the application. This step establishes the link between your server and the HTTP Custom app.
- Select the puzzle icon 🧩 and navigate to UDP Tweak Settings. Edit the buffer size as recommended in the video.
- Edit like in the image below 👇
- Click “Apply” to save the changes, and then hit the “Connect” button to establish the UDP connection.
- Make sure to follow the example above 👆 to avoid any issues
- wait until you get connected then you can start using your UDP for free internet
Configuring UDP on HTTP Custom will never be as simple as this 🥰
And there you have it! That’s how you can configure UDP on HTTP Custom in 2024. We hope you found this tutorial helpful. If you did, please give this video a thumbs up. If you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to share them in the comments below. Don’t forget to subscribe to our channel for more informative content. Until next time, take care! ✌️
- I’ve made multiple tutorials regarding configuring HTTP custom for other VPN applications on how you can get free internet using the apps, check the tutorials below
Also check out:
- How to Set up Napternetv for Free Internet in 2024
- SNI BUG HOST GENERATOR